Imagine, for a moment, that you have a futuristic machine. This machine allows you to sit at your desk in your home or office, push
a button, and, magically, you appear in front of your prospects, clients, employees and business contacts, regardless of where
they are located in the world!
You did not have to get in your car and drive, burning up $3.00 per gallon of gas; you did not have to take off your shoes to get on an airplane, where you are lucky to get a bag of peanuts to eat, all the while knowing that you did not pay "peanuts" for the pleasure; and you did not have to stay overnight in a strange hotel away from your family and friends. Sounds almost too good to be true, doesn't it? Believe it or not, this machine already exists. Not only does it already exist, but you probably have one sitting on your desk right now.
That's right, with your humble computer, you can visit with your prospects, clients, employees and business contacts, thanks to a web based Video Conferencing solution. Using a web based Video Conferencing solution allows you to work with all major operating systems – Windows, Mac & Linux, providing all parties the ability to effectively communicate via the Internet, without the need to download, install or configure software. Some online conferencing solutions also include powerful collaboration tools such as desktop/application sharing and PowerPoint presentations (without the necessity to upload any files). If you are selling goods or services, web based Video Conferencing can improve your bottom line by boosting sales and lowering costs. Here are five reasons why this is so:
1. Online Video Conferencing allows you to meet with more prospective clients Web based Video Conferencing cuts down on your time, expense and lost productivity and allows you the opportunity to meet with more clients than you ever could by trying to visit with them all physically.
2. Online Video Conferencing allows your prospects to put a face with the voice over the phone Organizations which are already using telephone conference calling will feel right at home with MegaMeeting’s new teleconference feature which allows up to 100 people to participate in a conference call. The teleconference is integrated with the web conference and participants who are away from their computers or do not have the right kind of equipment can participate in the audio portion of the web conference through a telephone connection. Think of what you could achieve if your prospects and clients could see you by simply opening their browser and entering a few mouse clicks and keystrokes! People prefer to deal with people, rather than faceless voices. Web based Video Conferencing allows you to project your warmth and sincerity and enhance whatever selling skills you already possess.
3. Online Video Conferencing allows you to get together with more decision makers Many purchasing decisions require the input of more than one person, and web based Video Conferencing allows you to get all the decision makers together in one meeting regardless of where they are in the world, allowing you to shorten the time necessary to close complex transactions involving the input of several parties.
4. Online Video Conferencing allows you to expand your territory No longer are you constrained by how far you are able to drive in a day. With web based Video Conferencing you can expand your customer base to the entire world, without leaving the comfort of your office or home.
5. Online Video Conferencing allows you to offer better after-sales service Web based Video Conferencing opens up great service opportunities. Your technicians can "visit" your clients online. Some systems even allow a person in one office to remotely “take over” and operate a computer in another office, giving your prospects one more reason to want to buy from you. Once you try your hand at it, you will probably be able to add a few more points to this list by devising new ways to improve sales and customer service using web based Video Conferencing. Yes, with web based Video Conferencing, not only is the future of sales communications now here, but it also looks very bright!
MegaMeeting.com is a leading provider of 100% browser-based Video & Web Conferencing solutions, complete with real time audio and video capabilities. Being browser based and working on all major operating systems – Windows, Mac & Linux; MegaMeeting.com provides universal access without the need to download, install or configure software. MegaMeeting.com web conferencing products and services include powerful collaboration tools that accommodate robust Video & Web Conferences, including advanced features such as desktop/application sharing, i.e. Word and Excel documents and PowerPoint presentations without the need to upload any files. MegaMeeting is ideal for multi-location web based meetings, virtual classrooms, employee trainings, product demonstrations, company orientation, customer support, product launches and much more.
For more information please visit www.MegaMeeting.com or call (818) 783-4311.