Organizations within the Financial Services Industry are facing challenges and increased competition like never before. In order to thrive within today's financial sector, it is essential for companies to find innovative and creative ways to maintain their competitive advantage, increase productivity, and minimize costs.
Web based video conferencing software is an essential tool that all financial businesses should consider investing in, no pun intended. It saves companies money and time, while also providing customers and employees with an innovative way to communicate with one another. Just look at the numerous ways that web based video conferencing software is being used already within the Financial Services Industry:
- Companies are using webinar software to offer online seminars and educational webinars to prospects, clients, and employees.
- Employees are being provided with online classes and online certifications though continued education programs, which reduce the amount of time they have to take off to travel to and from their certification classes.
- Companies are utilizing online meeting collaboration tools, such as screen sharing, which provides their clients with live visual data and records, making it much easier to address the investment and security concerns of their clients.
- Customer service agents are offering clients online training. This eliminates customer happiness specialists having to travel to and from various client locations, which increases their productivity and frees up their time to provide even more training to clients, as well as increasing sales to new clients.
- Companies are providing on demand services, where agents offer clients and prospects one click access to technical support staff, customer service departments, and sales personnel.
- Online loan interviews are being conducted by financial offices. This process makes it much easier for clients to better manage their personal schedules by enabling them to attend the interviews from either the comforts of their own home or from their office. This also allows those employees that are "selling" the loans to be much more productive as they can reach many more prospects in a shorter amount of time through online meetings, vs. having to physically travel to each prospect.
- Employee training is being conducted by employers remotely, which results in saving businesses even more on time and travel costs.
- Financial branches and company executives are meeting more often. Instead of holding quarterly meetings that either require employees to be flown into the corporate office and housed, or executives needing to travel to specific branch locations, companies are using online meeting software to hold meetings more frequently. This not only results in reduced travel costs, but also provides better team communication and improved employee morale.
During these increasingly competitive times, video conferencing solutions provide the Financial Services Industry with a more economical and better way of reaching customers and developing a relationship with them. In addition, these online meeting tools offer ways to streamline company-wide processes, attract and retain top financial talent, and significantly reduce travel expenses, while at the same time making staff more responsive and productive to the needs of their clients.
MegaMeeting solves the biggest challenges of modern video conferencing. For users, it is an all-in-one platform that delivers both video conferencing & webinars in a single, simplified interface. For attendees, it is 100% browser based making it highly accessible; joining a meeting is instantaneous from a single click. For enterprise, it is highly customizable as a private branded solution. For developers, it is API driven and easy to integrate.
Powered by WebRTC, Node.js, React, and GraphQL is a cutting-edge platform that is fun and easy to use for users and developers alike.