The COVID-19 lock-down has catapulted video conferencing into the spotlight. As the pandemic spread throughout the U.S., organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have encouraged working from home. Social distancing and community lock-downs have been encouraged to help slow the spread of the virus. Video conferencing has played a big role in ensuring that business as usual could continue despite stay-at-home orders. As a result, individuals and businesses require new tools and workflows to enable our conversations and collaborations. Today, video conferencing is now the go-to medium that keeps us working, chatting, and connecting with our friends, families, colleagues, and customers.
These trends present new opportunities for video conferencing companies. Business has skyrocketed for these firms, including us here at MegaMeeting. But this climate also presents new opportunities for entrepreneurs and businesses interested in their bottom line and finding new sources of revenue.
Some technology providers, like MegaMeeting, allow companies to resell their white label video conferencing solutions to provide others with the same high-end, secure tools that they use. This article will explore how this program can benefit companies by providing them with an extra dimension to their business that benefits anyone interested in a reliable video conferencing solution.
How to Make Money Reselling Video Conferencing
MegaMeeting allows our clients to resell our white label video conferencing solution. This offering enables our partners to resell a uniquely valuable service at a time when video conferencing usage has doubled or even tripled for most providers. This is the perfect service line for businesses seeking new revenue streams as the economy downshifts or as business closures cut off important sources of income. Some perfect examples of video conferencing reseller opportunities include:
· Telemedicine services can add video conferencing to the solutions they offer healthcare providers.
· Office supply companies can resell a video conferencing solution to their business clients.
· Business incubators and innovation labs that offer services to startup companies, entrepreneurs, and small businesses can add video conferencing to their list of private office suites, event spaces, virtual business addresses, and more.
· Computer consultants can provide a branded white label video conferencing service to businesses.
· Logistics companies can offer video conferencing solutions to their distributors and supply chain partners.
· Remote work engagement and HR firms can offer video conferencing as a value add for their clients.
· IT software as a service (SaaS) companies can easily tack on video conferencing into their portfolio of products.
· Videographers, audiovisual companies, and even marketing and communications firms can extend their service offerings.
· Non-profit organizations can add a video conferencing page to their website. If members go through their portal, the non-profit generates revenue.
· Local Chamber of Commerce organizations can offer video conferencing to their members at a significant discount as part of their member benefits and strengthen their community relationships.
· VoIP telephony companies can easily add a white-label video conferencing solution like MegaMeeting to their list of portfolio offerings. If you are a VoIP company that lacks video conferencing as part of your solution and it’s hurting your business, we can help. Instead of spending the cash outlay to develop your own video conferencing solution, you can resell MegaMeeting to clients who want video alongside your voice offering.
The opportunities as a video conferencing reseller are only limited by your creativity. Almost any business can benefit from reselling video conferencing. MegaMeeting can be part of an extensive portfolio of complementary services that is a value-add for your clients — and your company. It’s a seamless service; our video conferencing solution is branded as if it's part of the suite of offerings your company uses.
MegaMeeting is a 100% browser-based, solution. There is never a need to download any software to get you or your attendees into a meeting – not even when you or they are using a mobile device or phone! We are proud to have been supplying browser-based video conferencing since 2003 and our newest creation is a state-of-the-art, WebRTC based product that you must see to appreciate.
It’s easy to tack on MegaMeeting video conferencing to a service line; this is one product that sells itself. Whether you’re a company offering collaboration solutions for remote workers or a doctor’s office using telemedicine, MegaMeeting’s video conferencing reselling program is a unique way to extend your reach.
Understanding White Label Business Conferencing Solutions
It is the white label feature that makes MegaMeeting video conferencing reselling so practical and popular. This lets companies take MegaMeeting and re-brand it and then resell it as their own solution. We work very closely with clients to customize these tools and re-brand them under their service lines. It’s a win/win for everyone involved.
The benefits of becoming a video conferencing reseller include:
· Extend the capabilities of your organization with a trusted service line. We offer unparalleled technical support and a superior HD video conferencing solution that you will be proud to associate with your brand.
· Expand opportunities to sell more services at a time when your core business may have suffered from the quarantine shutdown, and maintain it afterward. Video conferencing could help you build value with your existing clients while also helping you attract an entirely new set of customers.
· Increase margins with video conferencing. In the same way that restaurants have been forced to capitalize on carry out to keep revenue flowing, it may make sense for your company to begin reselling video conferencing to improve your bottom line.
If you’ve been wanting to capitalize on the popularity of video conferencing as a service line for your business, MegaMeeting can help you forge ahead without the added costs of developing your own video conferencing solution.
Getting Started as a Video Conferencing Reselling Partner
MegaMeeting has top-of-the-line service solutions perfect for your customers. Our pricing is aggressive, making this an opportunity that is only limited by your ability to market it. You can brand this service line according to your marketing strategy and resell it under your company name. There is no additional overhead or expertise needed, and product updates and hosting solutions are all handled by MegaMeeting.
MegaMeeting offers our resellers a 30% discount off our retail pricing for each client they resell our services to. We offer larger discounts (50%) when our reseller reaches the 100+ license purchased level (or if they pre-pay for 50 licenses in advance). Even greater discounts are available on a case-by-case basis when larger numbers of licenses are pre-paid for in advance. Businesses can also receive a 20% finder’s fee for any one-time video conferencing sales or for any referrals to companies that purchase MegaMeeting services.
Click here to start the process for video conferencing reselling today.
MegaMeeting solves the biggest challenges of modern video conferencing. For users, it is an all-in-one platform that delivers both video conferencing and webinars in a single, simplified interface. For attendees, it is 100% browser-based, making it highly accessible; joining a meeting is instantaneous from a single click. For enterprises, it is highly customizable, with white-labeling options for a private branded solution. For developers, it is API-driven and easy to integrate.
Powered by WebRTC, Node.js, React, and GraphQL, it is a cutting-edge platform that is fun and easy to use for users and developers alike.