The Meetings section allows you to view a list of your scheduled meetings.
- Create: Create a new meeting.
- Invite: Open the Invitations window for the selected meeting.
- Join: Join the selected meeting now.
- Edit: Change/Update the selected meeting.
- Delete: Delete the selected meeting.
The Join Meeting feature allows you to instantly connect to the live meeting room from here with Host privileges.
- Click on a meeting from the calendar or Meetings list.
- Then click Join.
- Enter your name and click Go.
- Allow the camera and microphone access to your web browser.
- Preview and select the correct hardware.
- Click Join Now to load the meeting.
The Delete Meeting feature allows you to end a particular meeting and prevent further access.
- Once deleted, the meeting and all associated access keys and links are erased and cannot be recovered.
- Once deleted, the meeting's name can be reused for another meeting.
- Note: It is highly recommended that you delete meetings that are no longer in use to prevent unintended usage on your account.
- Select a meeting from the calendar or Meetings list and click Delete.
- Click End on the next screen to confirm deletion.