The Users section allows you to manage Host and Admin users of your account.
- Add: add a new Host and/or Admin user to the account.
- Requires an available host license.
- Additional host licenses can be added to your subscription from the Billing section.
- Edit: edit the selected user.
- Delete: delete the selected user.
- Deleting a user deletes all associated data including meetings, recordings, API keys, and usage history.
- Deleted users and their data are not recoverable.
The Billing section allows you to view your current plan and make changes to your plan and billing preferences.
- Edit Plan: change the plan, billing frequency, number of host licenses, or cancel the subscription.
- Edit Payment Method: update the credit card on file for future payments.
- Plan: change plans (Starter, Pro, Enterprise).
- Billing: change frequency between Monthly or Annually.
- Hosts: increase or decrease the number of host licenses.
- You can only remove host licenses that are not in use by an active user.
- If you delete an active users, you will be able to remove the host license that was occupied by that user.
- All accounts require a minimum of 1 host license to remain active.
- Cancel: cancel your subscription immediately, and retain access to the end of the current billing cycle.
- Add/Edit Payment Method: update the credit card on file for future payments.
The API section allows you to generate API tokens for use with integrations.
- API Playground: discover and test the available schema and API calls.
- API Endpoint: the endpoint for your account for all API requests.
- API Token: use the token to authenticate API requests.
- Generate: create a new token.
- Revoke: delete the existing token (cannot be undone).
The Email Invitations feature allows you to send meeting participants a link to join the meeting.
Select a meeting, and enter the email address(s) of the recipients.
Meetings w/out Verification: a single link that is used by all attendees to join the meeting is sent to all participants.
Webinar w/ Registration: the invitations features will send a link to the registration page for the webinar. Attendees who register will automatically receive additional emails with instructions to join the webinar.
The Recordings section allows you to view a list of past meeting recordings.
- Download: download the recording to your computer.
- Copy: copy the download link to share with others.
- Delete: delete the recording (cannot be undone).
The Reports section allows you retrieve account usage data by running various reports.
- Meeting Usage: historical records of meetings joined by users.
- Select Meeting(s): search or select 1 or more meetings for which to display data.
- Select Date Range: use the simple filters or set a custom date range. Data returned will be within the selected date range.
- Run Report: apply the filters and display the data result.
The Files section allows you upload and manage documents and files for use during meetings and sharing with meeting participants.
- Upload: add files from your computer.
- Download: save files to your computer.
- View: preview the selected file.
- Share: share the selected file with a meeting or user.
- Delete: delete the selecte file.
- Select Files to Upload: browse or drag and drop files from your computer.
- New Folder: optionally organize uploaded files in a new folder.
- Upload Files to Folder: click Upload and the files will be added.
- Share Files: files can be shared with whole meetings or specific users. When shared with a meeting, the file will appear in the Meeting Files list for that meeting and all participants will have access to the file. When shared with a specific user, the file will appear in that user's Your Files > Shared With You folder.
The Settings section allows you to change basic account details, login details, or branding settings depending on the user and account type.
- Personal Settings: users with Host-level access can change their own details.
- User Name: used to login to the account.
- Email Address: used for various services and notices.
- Phone Number: used for internal contact purposes.
- Full Name: display name that appears in meetings, email invitations, etc.
- Appearance Settings: Enterprise accounts can change the colors and logos on their account.
- Header Color: select from the available presets or enter your own hex code.
- Background Color: select a dark or light background color.
- Favicon: displays in the browser tab.
- Logo: displays on the stage background, in email invitations, etc.